In the last 10 years, we have built a leading player in sustainable and organic food.
Today we are the largest food brand in Europe that has become a B Corp
We have offices and factories in 7 key countries, with over 15 leading and purposeful brands that are over 79% organic, 95% vegetarian and all GMO free. Our products are available in more than 90 countries.
We are determined to do more.
- By taking bold battles to promote Food that is better for People and Biodiversity
- Improve health and contribute to preserving the environment through a portfolio of mainly organic products =>
- Constantly increase the proportion of organic sales in our assortment and reach 90% of our turnover by 2030.
- Keep a high level of vegetarian products above 95% of our turnover.
- Enhance food and agricultural biodiversity by diversifying species in our recipes => Increase the % of non-standard species to more than 2/3 by 2030.
- Contribute to biodiversity preservation and ecosystems restoration by developing agri-chains fostering biodiversity (preservation of natural habitats, crop rotation, organic and regenerative agriculture…) => Engage to have 1/3 of our volumes of purchased strategic raw materials sourced with agri-chain applying practices enhancing biodiversity beyond the organic standard.
- Raise awareness and engage our people in our purpose => 100% of employees trained to corporate mission
By also, as a responsible company, committing to the following:
- Climate change has a dramatic impact on biodiversity, so we will reduce our carbon emissions. With a portfolio mainly plant based (>95% of products are vegetarian) and our electricity purchased mainly from renewable source (>90%), we are already well positioned on carbon emissions, but we will go further in particular in the agri-chain by implementing practices supporting biodiversity and carbon sequestration.
- Packaging: 100% of our packaging to be re-usable, recyclable or compostable by 2030.
- Waste is a big threat for biodiversity, we are ensuring Zero waste to landfill in our operations
- Ethical practices in the supply chain are essential so we engage our suppliers in SEDEX.
- To measure and improve our positive impact, we will renew our B Corp certification in 2022 with an improved score.
The progress will be monitored by the CSR & Communication Director and reported annually to the Mission Committee and Sustainable Committee
General progress will be published in our CSR report.